TCS, where I worked for the longest, 3 years. I have worked here in mostly two projects.
What I did
- Analyze the production issues and do the necessary steps to correct it.
- Coordinate with the stakeholders including the onshore team.
- Study the BRD and HLD to understand the business, technical and functional requirement.
- Support the onshore team on month-end production run in real time (Level-1 support).
- Designing test plans for UAT, Unit testing and/or System testing for the components created.
- Organize and participate meeting with the team to create the strategy to be followed for the enhancement and come up with the optimum plan.
- Guide and delegate work to my junior associates.
- Analyzed and documented huge programs and documented their functions with flow-charts to decommission a system.
- Review and verify the documents prepared by the offshore team to send defect free deliverables to the client
- Learnt the A, B, C, D of IT industry and corporate life.
- IBM DB2
“working with soumendra was an exicitng experience.He is an excellent the team player and very detail-oreinted to produce quality results.Way of understanding the requirements and co-ordination with peers is remarkable.” — Colleague
“Soumendra was a great guy to work with. He is passionate towards work and was a dedicated team member which made him very dependable. He is a quick learner and grasps the way of working real fast. He has always delivered quality work on schedule which resulted in customer delight. He is a great team player and owns leadership qualities. He is always pumped and ready to take up additional responsibilities. Asks for feedback and makes improvement a habit.Wish him all the very best for his future endeavors.” — Manager
To view more such testimonials from others please visit Testimonials
Rewards and Recognitions
There were many spot and appreciation awards, but I lost those 😢