TCS, where I worked for the longest, 3 years. I have worked here on mainly two projects.
- Analyze the production issues and take the necessary steps to correct them.
- Coordinate with the stakeholders, including the onshore team.
- Study the BRD and HLD to understand the business, technical, and functional requirements.
- Support the onshore team on month-end production run in real-time (Level-1 support).
- Designing test plans for UAT, Unit testing, and/or System testing for the components created.
- Organize and participate in meetings with the team to create the strategy to be followed for the enhancement and develop the optimum plan.
- Guide and delegate work to my junior associates.
- Analyzed and documented massive programs and documented their functions with flow charts to decommission a system.
- Review and verify the documents prepared by the offshore team to send defect-free deliverables to the client.
- Learned the A, B, C, and D of the IT industry and corporate life.
- IBM DB2
“Working with soumendra was an exciting experience.He is an excellent team player and very detail-oriented in producing quality results.Way of understanding the requirements and co-ordination with peers is remarkable.” — Colleague
“Soumendra was a great guy to work with. He is passionate about work and was a dedicated team member, which made him very dependable. He is a quick learner and grasps the way of working fast. He has consistently delivered quality work on schedule, which resulted in customer delight. He is a great team player and owns leadership qualities. He is continuously pumped and ready to take up additional responsibilities. Asks for feedback and improves a habit.Wish him all the very best for his future endeavors.” — Manager
To view more such testimonials from others, please visit Testimonials
There were many spot and appreciation awards, but I lost those 😢