Python is a widely used high-level programming language for general-purpose programming. It is an interpreted language, meaning it doesn't need a compiler to run, and has a simple syntax making it an excellent choice for beginners. Here are five points on Python and its usage:
- Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. It is an open-source and accessible language, making it a popular choice for developers.
- Python is a versatile language for various tasks, including web development and data science. Thanks to its simple syntax and readability, Python is an excellent language for beginners.
- Python has a large and supportive community with many online resources and tutorials. Developing a product in Python is easy as the development is faster and easy to find help and replacements.
What I did
- I have been programming in Python since 2014-15.
- With Python worked on the following areas:
- Natural Language Processing
- Data Engineering
- API development
- AIOps Platform development
- User Auth
- Logs Management with Elasticsearch
- Web scraping and Data Extraction
- Python Programming
- Async Python
- Python Package creator
- Most of my testimonials are the cause of this programming language; you may check them: Testimonials
Rewards and Recognitions
- One of the Stackoverflow top 25% user