- Low code tools allow developers to create production grade applications with minimal coding. These tools provide a graphical user interface (GUI) that can be used to drag and drop components in order to build an application quickly.
- Low code tools are typically used to create web applications, but can also be used to create mobile applications and other types of software. Low code tools are often used by organizations that need to quickly create applications or need to iterate quickly on changes.
- These tools provide access to a wide range of third-party services, such as authentication, analytics, and storage. These tools typically provide a suite of tools for managing data, including forms, reports, and dashboards.
- These tools provide scalability and flexibility, allowing developers to quickly add features and capabilities to an application.
- Low code tools can be used to quickly create prototypes and MVPs for testing and validation.
What I did
- Using the low code tools created production grade websites.
- Delegated User Authentication and User Authorization in a Backend as a service tool.
A one-stop website of all the links related to Soumendra Kumar Sahoo.
- Carrd for one page websites
- Bubble for UI and backend
- Supabase for DB and Auth
- Notion for CMS → This website
- Figma → Learning; will use for designing
- Webflow → Learning will use for smooth web interfaces