Common Voice is a project to help make voice recognition open and accessible to everyone.
In this project we build an open-source voice database that anyone can use to make innovative apps for devices and the web. Read a sentence to help machines learn how real people speak. Check the work of other contributors to improve the quality.
- I am the project manager for Odia language.
- Add royalty free Odia sentences for people to transcribe.
- I validate other’s voices and contribute myself.
- Python programming language
- VS Code IDE
- Noise free headphone
- 9+ hours audio clips recorded. 1hr reviewed audio clips.
- 88+ volunteers contributed their voice
- 92% male and 8% female contributors.