My name is Soumendra Kumar Sahoo.
- I was born in Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha, an eastern Indian state.
- I have worked in Gandhinagar, Mumbai, and now in Bengaluru.
- Currently, I am working as a Lead system engineer at ✨ Freshworks ✨.
- I have worked at Tata Consultancy Services, Accenture, Wipro, and IBM(Later Kyndryl) .
These are a few more details about me:
- 🔭 I’m currently developing an ecosystem for the Odia language on the open-source internet.
- 🌱 I’m currently learning GoLang. I love writing; you may check out my blog: Soumendra's Blog (soumendrak.com)
- 😄 Pronouns: he/him/his
- 👯 I’m looking to collaborate on Odia language open-source corpus development.
- 🤔 I’m seeking help with basic computer knowledge and a passion for Odia.
- 💬 Ask me about Odia language, Natural Language Processing, Python programming, Career coaching, team leadership, and the interview process.
- 📫 How to reach me: I am active on LinkedIn and Twitter. Links will be at the bottom and right of this page.
- ⚡ Fun facts:
- I once lived 36hrs without food, 48hrs only speaking a word called ‘Dosa’, 12hrs without water.
- In 2013, I got my first mobile, also a smartphone. The last time I stayed 30 minutes without my mobile was in 2018.
- ⌨ Typing speed: Without looking keyboard: 15-20 WPM, with the looking keyboard: 35-40 WPM
- ⏳ Favorite pass time: Playing around with the historical images of places on Google Earth.